International (Junior) Buyer DIY - m/f
International Retail • 5+ years • Bachelor Commercial • Amsterdam area • Full-time
For a major expanding international retail organization with 1000 stores in Europe.
For a high potential living in or willing to relocate to Amsterdam area.
The position is suited for a junior or medior retail buyer/category manager:
- with a international background, eg. Germany, Belgium, France etc
- who is willing to relocate to the Netherlands, to Amsterdam area
- with a strong spirit for trade
- who can select the best assortment and suppliers
- who can make a very attractive category with suprising products and excellent prices
- has a strong sense for our clients and retail shops
- can develop Private Labels and work with major A-Brands.
Commercial, dynamic and independent, entrepeneur, critical and pragmatic with excellent sense for (low) cost.
- Bachelor diploma (e.g. commercial economics, IBMS, Logistics & Economics etc.)
- Minimal of 5 years expericence in retail etc. and entrepeneur
- Ability to translate sales data to products and retail shops
- Knowledge of the category assortment is a plus
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch is a plus
We are an expanding internatonal retail organisation with a large assortment. You can grow with us and professionalize even more the Buying Department. We can make an offer for the relocation expenses.
Salary etc is excellent; depending on experience a car and bonus can be added.