Sales Director - B-t-b/retail - Lifestyle/fmcg DACH - m/f
Living & Garden B-t-b/retail • +6 years • MBA or Marketing/Commercial • Frankfurt - Germany • Full-time
Are you a networker by heart and do you constantly raise the bar? Are you passionate about and driven to sell the best outdoor and homeware products to international retailers worldwide? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment?
Perfect, then we are looking for you! We are hiring a Sales Director DACH in Germany.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial person who is eager to further develop oneself and the company by broadening the horizon.
Our German operation is in the early phase and is showing a very strong growth. Therefore we are looking for a sales director who is “hands on” and willing to build and grow our organization. You are a pioneer with a passion for outdoor products for example BBQ’s or Homeware. You like to work with large new brands and you are able to open doors. You focus on establishing long term relationships although you also get a kick from closing the contract. You have and actively maintain your network with (online) retailers in the Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
What we´d like you to do
Retain and grow new business within the region:
- Regional budget strategy development and board level business reviews;
- Achieve the sales budget and net margin targets for the designated region;
- Make commercial decisions to manage the business risk for the region;
- Approval of the long-term sales strategy planning and program proposals for existing clients and new prospects;
- Lead to contract and negotiations;
- Flexible to travel frequently
- Supporting during client business reviews/presentations;
- Build and manage the relationship with the client’s C-suite/senior management level;
Who you are
- University degree in Business Administration or Marketing;
- 6+ years’ experience in a solution selling/business development role (in an international/retail environment is preferable);
- Proven business development success via consultative selling at the C-suite level;
- An existing network of C-suite level relationships at national and international retailers will be a plus;
- Passion for outdoor and/or homeware products;
- Proficient in the use of office software (MS Office);
- Strong leadership-, strategic-, communication- and negotiation skills and working well under pressure;
- Problem solver, think outside the box mentality and pro-active;
- You are flexible and a excellent communicator in fluent English.
- German speaking and writing professional level
The organization has a history of over 100 years and is since 2015 part of a major international company. Our clients are top players in the food retail sector worldwide, operating in a competitive environment. Our brands are a selection of high perceived value brands with an attractive power to consumers.
Our people are our most important asset. We are a company of dedicated, experienced professionals. We are genuine, enthusiastic and proactive. Our culture is part of who we are. We are connected to one another on a national and international level.
We are always looking for talent. Are you an energetic, proactive individual who can take responsibility? Someone with initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit who can add value to our team? If so, we’d like to have you on board!